This is the easiest recipe ever!
I absolutely love this salt because it’s so versatile. You can use it to salt the rim of a margarita glass, or keep it handy on the counter for tossing into your favorite recipe. You can even sprinkle some on your own homemade tortilla chips for some bright flavor!
Did I mention it’s just beautiful and fancy looking?!
- Kosher salt
- Zest of 1 1/2 limes (I used a fine zester)
- Air tight container for storage (lasts up to a year!)
- Wrap a baking sheet in foil so you can easily dump the salt into a container.
- Pour some salt onto the baking sheet and zest the limes over the salt.
- Mix together thouroughly and let the zest dry out in the salt before you store it.
- When it’s dry, pour it into your container. Voila, easiest recipe ever!